Friday, March 12, 2010

The Finest Cut

Hey there! Long time no blog =P

I've recently discover a neat little shop on Etsy that has laser cut items such as rings and pendants. The items in her shop are so adorable! I bought 2 rings for my sister and I and they are gorgeous! She is a super nice lady who is patient in answering my a million questions and her shipping is super super super fast! I ordered it on Monday and got it on Wednesday, nicely packaged and it came with a free gift as well. Overall, my experience from this shop is one of the best of Etsy! Ok, enough talk, let me show you her items and her shop:

This is the Crown Ring I ordered from the one and only JuJuLee



This is a "mirror yellow" laser cut crown ring. It acts like a mirror:




Here are some other items from her shop:

Princess Diamond Ring



Star Ring

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, a mirror and a ring.
    What a wonderful idea. Super cute finds.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete